Podsurvey Giveaway Rules
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Midroll / Stitcher Podsurvey Gift Card Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The Stitcher/Midroll Podsurvey Amazon Gift Card Sweepstakes Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on the first day of each calendar month, at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PST”) and ends on the last day of each calendar month at 11:59 PM Pacific Time (“PST”) (“Sweepstakes Period”). Stitcher will be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Anyone under the age of majority in their state at the time of entry must also have the consent of one of his or her parents or legal guardian, and a parent or other legal guardian must agree to the enforceability of these official rules. Void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of Stitcher or its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. By participating entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsors, which are binding and final on matters relating to this sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, qualified entrants must: 1) complete an online survey conducted by Stitcher; and 2) follow instructions to submit an email address. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM PDT on the last day of the calendar month in order to be eligible for that month’s Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes a day is defined as beginning at 12:00 AM (midnight) PDT and ending at the following 11:59 PM PDT. All entries must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any entries received from any person or, email address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all necessary releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the entry.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All entrant submissions in connection with the Sweepstakes: (i) must be truthful and accurate; (ii) may not include any exaggerated product claims or criticisms of third party products; (iii) may not be inappropriate, offensive, libelous or defamatory, pornographic, unlawful or plagiarized, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (iv) must not be harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (v) may not violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (vi) may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights; (vii) may not contain commercial or corporate advertising, including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, and slogans, other than those relating to Sponsor; and (viii) if found to be in violation of these rules will be disqualified and therefore removed from the Sweepstakes.
- PERMISSION: By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, to print publish, broadcast, distribute and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. You hereby grant permission for the Sweepstakes entry to be posted on Sponsor’s and its affiliates, branded websites and social platforms and on third party retail sites featuring IGK products. Entrant agrees that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Sweepstakes entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Sweepstakes entry. Entrants agree that they will not use the entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Sweepstakes entry to any online social networks, without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
- DRAWING: One potential winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about the first business day following the close of the eligible Sweepstakes month (for example: November 2, 2020 for the October 2020 Sweepstakes month) from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within seven (7) days of date of issuance. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, potential winner does not respond to Sponsor’s communication with 48 hours from time of contact for any reason, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
- 7. PRIZES: One (1) potential winners will receive one $100 Amazon Gift Card. Limit of one (1) prize per person for entire Sweepstakes Period. Product selection determined by Sponsors. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsors. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, illegible or postage-due mail, entries or email; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. You, by participating, agree that Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by you against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes Is governed by the laws of the United States and Florida, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved by the parties, and any causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CONTACT: Stitcher, 5815 Sunset Blvd. #208, Los Angeles, CA 90028