The Relay FM podcast network was co-founded by Myke Hurley and Stephen Hackett in July 2014, who are experienced podcasters with a devoted techie audience. The network’s seven shows have all joined Midroll and are available to help connect your ad campaign to smart, curious listeners.
Most of Relay FM’s shows cover technology, but ones like Analogue, Connected and Upgrade also focus on tech’s impact on individuals and society. There’s even a show for enthusiasts of a slightly older technology, Pen Addict.
Geeky pursuits meet popular culture with the Incomparable Radio Network‘s shows that are now also part of Midroll’s line-up. The Incomparable is the brainchild of well-known podcaster and former Macworld editor Jason Snell. These shows cover topics like television, Star Trek and Dungeons and Dragons, on Tim Goodman’s TV Talk Machine, Random Trek, and Total Party Kill, respectively.
Get in touch to learn about booking your ads on these shows. Here is more information about all of them:
- Analogue – A show about how digital devices make us feel and how they change our lives.
- Clockwise – A discussion of technology issues hosted with four topics, five minutes each.
- Connected – A weekly panel discussion on Apple and the impact of technology on our lives.
- Inquisitive – A look at the paths guests have taken that have enabled them to create exciting things.
- The Pen Addict – a weekly fix for all things stationery–pens, pencils, paper, and ink.
- Random Trek – Their mission: To explore episodes of “Star Trek” — all series, all seasons — randomly, one episode at a time.
- TV Talk Machine – Tim Goodman, chief TV critic for The Hollywood Reporter, talks about what shows to watch.
- Total Party Kill – in which a bunch of friends play Dungeons and Dragons on the Internet for your amusement.
- Upgrade – How companies like Apple, Amazon and Google continue to drive us into the future.
- Virtual – A show about games, gamers, game makers and the surrounding culture