We know podcast advertising works. The intimate and integrated nature of host-read podcast ads keeps listeners engaged. Hearing endorsements from their favorite podcasters gives them incentive to act.
But we don’t want you just to take our word for it.
We like to get feedback directly from Midroll advertisers. Lucky for us, many are willing to go on record about the effectiveness of their podcast ad campaigns.
Here are seven reasons why podcast advertising is effective, according to Midroll advertisers:
1. “Podcast ads gave us more room to tell our story in a more compelling way… All the data we have suggests that they are profitable”
2. “Podcasts help us stay at top-of-mind… generating more sales”
3. “The great thing about podcasts is that we know exactly when the ads are running… Right now podcasts are the only place where we advertise”
4. “We’ve seen two to three times the engagement in podcasts, than we’ve seen in radio”
5. “Podcasts were one of our most efficient methods for opportunity creation”
6. "We have positive ROI from our podcast sponsorships”
7. “Podcast advertising works for us, and Midroll helps us maximize our return on investment”
Isn’t it time to find out for yourself? Drop us a line to let our expert sales team help you design the perfect campaign for your marketing goals.
We promise a great experience, just like we delivered for Drinkwel CEO Mike McAdams. He said,