We’re always thrilled to add new shows to our roster of great podcasts. Each of these shows offers an opportunity for advertisers to reach loyal listeners. Contact us today to learn more about these podcasts, including their audience demographics and listener buying habits.
The Bill Simmons Podcast
– Bill Simmons relaunched the most downloaded sports podcast of all-time, going straight to #1 on the iTunes Charts. The show features a rotating crew of celebrities, athletes and media members, as well as mainstays like Cousin Sal and Joe House.
– Ten years ago, over three hundred men, women and children disappeared from a small town in Tennessee, never to be heard from again. In this seven-part podcast, American Public Radio host Lia Haddock asks the question once more, “What happened to the people of Limetown?
All the Books
! – Smart, discerning listeners get the first word on the week’s best and newest book releases with enthusiastic recommendations from Book Riot’s Director of Content Rebecca Schinsky and Contributing Editor Liberty Hardy.
– This award-winning podcast is an exploration of food through the lens of science and history, from aquaculture to ancient feasts, from cutlery to chile peppers, and from microbes to Malbec.
The Golf Podcast
– Detailed golf instruction, the latest golf news, exciting golf interviews, in-depth product reviews, and more from Golficity.
Intelligence Squared US. Debates
– Brings provocative, Oxford-style debate to America. Hosted and moderated by ABC News correspondent John Donvan, live audiences vote to declare the winner of each debate.
The Story Collider
– Science surrounds us and is a part of everyone’s life—we want to hear those stories. Every week The Story Collider presents a story, recorded at live events, about the effect science has on someone’s life.